Monday 23 March 2015

100 Word Challenge Term 1 Week 8

              100  Word Challenge
                  Term 1 Week 8  By Tanzee

  Suddenly I saw

On Friday the 13th it was a dark stormy night, lightning struck and missed a girl by inches. The girl was called Dianne, she believed in ghosts and zombies. She was lost and suddenly I saw a dark hooded figure behind me with a machine gun. Dianne the first time in her life she was scared. Her heart was beating so fast she couldn't feel it. Dianne ran to the end of the street, "Wait!" said an unfamiliar voice. I realized it was the dark hooded figure. She stopped and the dark hooded figure was waiting. The hooded figure pulled out his machine gun and... boom! Dianne opened her eyes and saw a boy dead lying on the pavement.


Reflection


We have been learning to add detail to our writing by doing the 100 Word Challenge.  I found this easy because I thought the sentence was really easy.  My next step is to maybe do this activity more often so I can improve.

No comments: