Friday 29 May 2015

Term 2 Week 6

                                 Term 2 Week 6


On Monday this week Room 29 (the year 5's) went down in the white school van to go down at Te Tuhi.  First the group I was in which was most of the girls and we went down to Te Tuhi first. When we got there everyone started playing hand games. Then the rest of the class came and we had to wait for Jerome our art teacher we were meant to have. The Jerome appeared and took Room 29 to the art studio. Jerome told us to not touch the bottles that were on the table and told us to find a seat. I found a seat in the middle table with a couple of people.  First Jerome go this lady names Te Aroha to tell Room 29 about the Earth Mother and the Sky Father.  Next Jerome told us told us to look for the holes in the bottles and use a vivid marker to trace around it. The he told us to cut on the line and the you got to decorate the bottle with these sticker thingys. Finally we got to put the plant and soil and stuff in it. I decided I would get a food plant. I thought it was lettuce or something. Next Jerome took us around Te Tuhi and showed us the projects around Te Tuhi and asked what technology the artists used. Overall I thought the trip was fun but I felt somehow restless.

No comments: