Monday 31 August 2015

Language Features Writing-Onomatopoeia

                                       Onamatopiea
                                        By Lill Pluta

An onomatopoeia is a very special thing. It’s a word like quack or flutter, or oink or boom or zing. It sounds just like its meaning, for example snort and hum. It’s the crash and clang of cymbals, and the rat-a-tat of drums. It’s the clatter and the plip-plops, and the beeps and bonks and chirps. It’s the mumbles and the rumbles, and the rattles and the burps. It’s the hissing and the buzzing, and the giggles and the moos. And on a spooky moonlit night, it is a scary BOO!

    My Reflection
I was learing to identify how many onamatopiea's in the paragraph. I had to underline the onamatopiea's in the paragraph. I thought is was easy because I know when I see a onamatopiea.

No comments: