Friday 19 February 2016

My First Day Of School Description



                                                 Welcome To My Blog!
Welcome to my 2016 blog!  This year I am Year 6 and my teacher is Mrs Graham in Room 20.  This year I am looking forward to learn new things.  Keep checking my blog and leave me comments!

                                                        My Reflection
I have been learning to write a description of my first day of Year 6.  I have been using my senses to make the story more detailed and so the reader has a idea of what happened.  I found this easy because I remembered most of what happened.  My next step is to use my senses with all my writing.
                                                           

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done Tanzee. You used your senses to add detail and you've included some examples of onomatopoeia. I do hope you were a little bit excited on the first day!