Friday 20 November 2015

T4 W6

On a sunny but also cloudy Wednesday, Rm 29 had to go to bike skillz. After the morning tea bell rang, Rm 29 lined up outside our classroom and we headed towards the field.From a kinda long distance I saw Kelly getting ready and Satali just standing there waiting for us.

When we got there Satali we said hi and then we got to get our helmets on. I choose a medium one but I had trouble putting it on so Satali helped me.Next we got to get our bikes. We got the bikes and I got a grey bike.I had to share with Annika and it was surprisingly high! I got it lowered and it felt more comfortable.

Kelly told us that the people that was still push and gliding had to go with Satali (which included Tanielle,Paige and I.)Then I had to share a bike with Tanielle and the bike was blue and it fell really comfortable.

We took our bikes over to Satali and she told us that we could just push and glide and stuff.
She took Paige and clutched the bike while Paige peddled. I went on the blue bike and started pushing and gliding.We could only push and glide till the jacket and then we turned.I saw Paige riding for like 2 seconds.

Then I had to give the bike over to Tanielle. Satali took her for a ride. While I waited I talked to Paige and she was trying to ride but she did for (again) a couple of seconds. Then she started to ride by herself!!
Paige then unbalanced but it was actually shocking.

Then it was my turn. Satali took me around and then she let go but I rode the bike for like 1 second and then lost my balance. She told me to keep pedalling and to not stop.She took Paige around and I saw her slowly let go and the next second Paige was riding by herself!! The other people that knew how to ride started clapping.

Then we pushed and glided for a while and then it was time to go.We took our helmets off and we put it back in the correct bag.We said thank you to Kelly and Satali and we walked off the field.

No comments: