Thursday 12 November 2015

Term 4 Week 5

 Term 4 Week 5
Last Friday it was Fantastic Friday! After the lunch bell I quickly walked towards Room 18.I had to do Vintage Games. The people that was doing Vintage Games had to wait outside of Rm 18 for a while until the teachers were ready.

Finally we got let in the classroom and we had to sit down on the mat. They told us we would have a selection, Elastics, Long rope,Bump and Four Square. I got in a group with Charlotte ,Eliani Damien and  we choose Elastics. We went outside and we got our elastics thingy and started to play elastics.

The highest we got was from Eliani and she got up to the waist. Charlotte got up to the waist but she told us to but the elastic a bit lower.I got up to the knees because it was a bit hard to do the doggy tail bit.Damien got up to the knees as well.

Then I went to go with another group with Damien and Artemis. That time I got up to the waist but I couldn't jump that high.Damien and Artemis got up to the knees. It was actually not that hard.

I saw the people that were filming for next week for the assembly to show what we did in Vintage Games.
After that we had to sit on the grass and talk with the teachers.Then the teachers asked how it was and then they told us we could go back to our class.

No comments: